Quantity & Pricing
Short Sleeve Compression Shirts
Long Sleeve Compression Shirts
Compression Pants (Leggings)
Setup charge - $50.00
Individual name/number personalization - add $2.50 each
Please allow about a month for delivery
Sizes - YXS, YS, YM, YL, AXS, AS, AM, AL, AXL, A2XL, A3XL, A4XL
NOTE - singlets come in sizes Y5XS, Y4XS, Y3XS, Y2XS, YXS, YS, YM, YL, AXS, AS, AM, AL, AXL, A2XL, A3XL, A4XL
We encourage you to provide PMS colors so we can match as close as possible your desired imprint colors on the fabric, but please be aware that exact color matching is not guaranteed. Also note that colors on your monitor may not be the same as colors printed on fabric.
Our singlets and compression gear are made of lycra material, which is a mix of polyester and spandex. This allows the fabric to stretch and expand when worn. When the fabric is stretched, the sublimated colors can appear lighter than when the material is not stretched, and some level of transparency can occur on white and light colors.
Our factory has a 10-piece minimum per item per design to place an order. Quantities are for each unique design, meaning if you have two different designs for your team, even different color schemes, the quantity count would not be combined. Each new design or color scheme is an independent order, due to the fact that we have to setup our machines and inks specifically for each design and color scheme.
1. Choose a style (singlet or new 2-piece uniform)
2. Pick a design from our gallery or send us your own finalized artwork or ideas.
You have two options when choosing a design:
Option 1: You can use any design in our gallery, modified with your team name, colors, logo, etc.
Option 2: You can create your own design using our design template.
* We require final art to be in Adobe Illustrator vector format (.eps or .ai) on our template for all custom designs.
Click on the appropriate template.
3. Pick the trim color on the neck and arms (singlets only).
4. Pick the thread stitching color on the sides of the body (singlets only).
5. Determine quantity and sizes to order.
6. Confirm your design proof.
7. Enjoy your order in about a month.